thepopulaceplayslogo

Sunday 14 November 2010

PP on YCC

In the momentum that is starting to gather full steam, Populace Plays is starting to be noticed. The rather creative chaps over at Young Creative Council, showed an interest and asked for a Weekly Score.

A Weekly Score you say? Yes, a weekly score!

It is the title for their Weekly addict's fix for creative types. It has a great following on Facebook (approx 2,000) and a cracking site to boot.

Here is a few words from the article, but if you want the full slice of artist's juice, here you go.

Be gentle, this one buises like a peach!


"I have spent this whole year reflecting and creating work with this in mind. I am lucky (and arrogant enough) to say I am a technically good drawer, yet in past portfolios I have produced physically beautiful pieces, but without any real depth. I have however [I feel] changed that and I am launching a whole new portfolio for a one night only, must see event on Christmas eve’s eve – The Populace Plays. Located in a dark corner of Somerset, In front of every single person I hold dear, each acquaintance I have made, and every member of the public who has once heard my name and attended; I shall stand transparent as an artist."




This Exhibition; as much of a re-birth of art for everyone, it is also a journey that has gone through many hard times, city floors, broken studio doors, cow sheds, top secret highly technical hiding technology and creatively injected elbow greese. It will be an  event to not miss and offers everything you could want in a night out (kitchen sinks not included).

Happy Sunday


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

item1
item2
item4
item2a
item5
item6
item7
item8
flyingcolourslogosmall
copyright1
helpforheroes
Facebookbutton1
robertreeds1
date2
blog1item7